Photographers Jam Weddings Pune
Photographers Jam Weddings Pune
Photographers Jam Weddings Pune
Photographers Jam Weddings Pune
Photographers Jam Weddings Pune
Photographers Jam Weddings Pune

Jam Weddings Photographers in Pune


Pune
  •   195
  •   0
Introduction
We capture not just the looks, but also the feelings! Indian weddings are incredibly special. There is so much to take in, from the vibrant colors to the intricate details and unforgettable moments. This makes an amazing visual experience. If you are planning your special day, Jam Weddings is th ...Read More e Best Indian Wedding Photography brand you have been looking for! We understand the spirit of Indian weddings as a professional wedding photography business. We know it’s a wonderful and memorable occasion, full of color, life, and love. As one of the best wedding photographers in Pune, we work hard to capture all of these elements in our photographs so that our clients can relive their wedding day over and over. ...Read Less
On Fab Weddings since
10 Months
FAQ's
  • What is your travel policy?

    When you trust Jam Weddings to handle your special day, you won't need to worry. The expenses of an outstation wedding differs depending on the location and the period for which the team must spend at the wedding venue.

  • What is your payment policy?

    At Jam Weddings, we request 70% as the initial payment and the remaining 30% a week before the proposed wedding date. Since we deliver everything to you within 45 days of your wedding date, we operate under this payment model.

  • What is your cancellation policy?

    We charge a 50% cancellation fee on the entire amount. If the wedding is cancelled one week prior to the scheduled date, we keep the full 70% booking fee as the initial payment.

  • What are the per day packages?

    You don't need to worry about anything when you plan your special day with Jam weddings since we completely capture your special day. We include traditional photography, candid photography, cinematography, and traditional videography in the introductory package. We love capturing every single moment of your special day.

  • What are the charges for Album?

    Since every wedding is unique to us, we provide every couple with a personalised album based on the aesthetic of their wedding and their personal tastes.  Our entry-level bespoke album packages start at Rs.10,000 and include a stunning personalised leather cover padding that complements with the bride's lehnaga colour.

Related Photographers

GET QUOTE

or connect now

whats app

to get
best price for this vendor

Price Range ₹ 55K - 1.5L *
DETAILED MENU
Price Estimate Per Function ₹ 55K - 1.5L * Price Range
  • Candid Photography ₹ 20,000
  • Cinematic Video ₹ 35,000
  • Pre Wedding Photography ₹ 55,000
  • Traditional Photography ₹ 15,000
You may also like
Sharmila Kharat
Sharmila Kharat

Pune ₹ 3K - 20K *

Ravine Hotel
Ravine Hotel

Pune ₹ 1.2K - 4K *

Ganpati Embroidery
Ganpati Embroidery

Pune ₹ 1L - 7L *

N&M Dessigner Studio
N&M Dessigner Studio

Pune ₹ 5K - 15K *

Vineet Jewellers
Vineet Jewellers

Pune ₹ 5K - 15K *

Recommended Products
Login to add Reviews
Why Do you like this vendor?
Review Photographers Jam Weddings
Rate vendor*
0 Reviews for Jam Weddings
No Reviews available
Featured Fab Vendors Explore Top Wedding Professionals in your city
  • logo
    Makeup Artists
  • logo
    Makeup Artists
  • logo
    Photographers
  • logo
    Mehndi Artists
  • logo
    Mehndi Artists
  • logo
    Photographers
"A dream without a plan is just a wish"

Get the best quote now

  • Bride/Groom
  • editDone
  • Bride/Groom
  • Bride/Groom
  •   Are you looking for something else?
  •   Send me updates on WhatsApp  WhatsApp