Pre-wedding shoots are an escape from the wedding madness. They are always fun and why not? You get to spend some time with your partner. Every couple wants the perfect pre-wedding shoot, but do you know just hiring a photographer isn’t enough? There are a few important things you need to keep in your mind before you shoot.
A few guidelines to help you prepare for your Pre-Wedding Shoot:
- Discuss the budget and all the terms and conditions well in advance with your photographer.
- Make a proper list of all the props you will be needing at the time of the shoot.
- Research well about all the poses you would like to be shot for and have a word for the same with your photographer so, they have an idea of what you are exactly looking for.
- Take proper rest and get loads of beauty sleep 2-3 days before the shoot to avoid looking tired in pictures.
- Research well in advance and decide on the locations you want your pre-wedding shoot to take place. At times, locations are not available so it is better to finalize it in advance.
- Do your homework on what type of outfits would match the locations so there is no chaos on the day of the shoot.
- This is an important point for all the brides-to-be. Remember to carry a pair of flats with you as pre-wedding shoots involve a lot of walking.
Try these themes to plan your Pre-Wedding Shoot just the way you have always dreamed about
Latest from Editor’s Album
Bride Tribe with stunning outfits
Happy pre-wedding shoot!
You think your Pre-Wedding Shoot can inspire the couples looking for their wedding goals, mail us your wedding pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org to get featured!